KOINNO offers free advice for the implementation of innovative procurement projects as well as for accompanying the reorientation of your procurement organization.
The term “innovative public procurement” not only describes the specific procurement of innovative products and services with the help of innovation-promoting award instruments. The term also describes how a modern internal structure of the procurement organization can lay the foundation for the procurement of innovations.
We would be happy to advise you on both approaches!
- Do you need support in restructuring your procurement organization?
- Your purchasing team would like to try out innovative procurement procedures, but still needs technical input?
- You would like to incorporate innovative aspects more strongly into everyday procurement, but you don't know exactly how?
- Do you have a specific need and would like to make the tender as innovation-friendly as possible?
We provide free advice on these and many other questions through the funding mandate of the Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy!
Together with you we work out solutions for your problems. There are numerous formats that we can use for this. Face-to-face meetings with individuals are just as conceivable as team workshops, digital advice via web conferences, world cafés, road shows and much more.
We have advised other public clients in Germany on the following content in the past:
- Development of a procurement strategy, purchasing manual and / or procurement guideline
- Introduction of a product group management and derivation of product group strategies
- Development of key figure catalogs
- Optimization of a lead buyer concept
- Innovative award procedure for the procurement of an electromobility solution in fire service operations
- Development of a rough concept for restructuring the procurement organization
Find out more about the offers of the Competence Center for Innovative Procurement in our information sheet.